You wish to register your child for the first time at the Lycée Français de Vienne.
To proceed, please register on our school’s online platform:
- If neither of your children attend the Lycée Français de Vienne, please create an account on EDUKA.
- If one or more of your children is or has been registered at the Lycée Français de Vienne, please activate your password using the email address you gave us when you registered your child(ren) and at which you usually receive information about your child(ren)’s schooling.
Registration is confirmed upon payment of the non-refundable initial registration fee.
Every year, the pupils must be re-registered by their families for the following year.
The application for re-registration is made online onEDUKA and is combined with an update of the contact details if necessary.
The process to be followed will be soon available here in english. télécharger
With the EDUKA mobile application,downloadable from Apple Store or Play Store, you can access your file at any time and receive personalised news and notifications.
To download the mobile app: here
Code école 534624
Families leaving the Lycée Français de Vienne must inform the secretariat of their school (Kindergarten, Elentary School, Junior & High School). In return, they will receive the school-leaving form with the procedure details.
Please note that the “exéat” or “certificat de radiation”, the confirmation of deregistration, is available upon the last day of school. To obtain it, pupils or their families must:
- At the Kindergarten (Maternelle): have returned all books borrowed from the Maternelle Library; have paid their bills to the administrative and financial services.
- At the Elementary School: have returned all the books borrowed from the library (BCD); have paid all the bills to the administrative and financial services.
- At the Middle and High School: have returned all books borrowed from the library (CDI); have handed in the school canteen card and the library card to the Vie Scolaire secretariat; have paid all bills to the administrative and financial services.
Please also note that it is not possible to collect school files in person. They are sent to the new school upon request.